How to sell my near-new tires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TireRack price is $352 for these tires before shipping. For tires on Craigslist that are new, I target a price of one-half the dealer price. For your slightly used tires, that puts the market value at a number just under $175 (IMO).

Remember that Craigslist sales don't carry any warranty or guarantee against defects or problems. Plus, the buyer has to go the extra effort to set up an appointment to see the tires, unlike walking into a tire store any time he wants.

For what it's worth, it would be a plus to deal with BITOG membership. There is more incentive to be honest and up-front with your wares, lest somebody slam you for a bad deal.

I've actually aseen tires on Craigslist where the asking pice was higher than the price on TireRack. What are these people thinking?

Originally Posted By: Kestas
I've actually seen tires on Craigslist where the asking price was higher than the price on TireRack. What are these people thinking?
I'm of course trolling ... but don't feed me. The answer is obviously "There's one born every minute"

Ohio, CT, NE, and Canada are the last 4 responders. This is like trying to sell a jetski to a man with zero money in the middle of the Sahara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back