I got three quarts of kreen on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have three quats of kreen on the way. I plan on using it in my truck.
What do you guys think, should I use a half quart in the gas and half in the oil every thousand miles or just use it in the oil?

I'm a fan of using it per the instructions on the can.

Works best if used in both gas and oil simultaneously, but it will be effective either way.

I have never put it in the gas. Seems like a good idea for my ford. Carbon is a real problem for these when it comes time to change the plugs.

Kano labs. I tryed to get two of the specials with kroil but they adjusted my order for me. Turns out your only allowed one special.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: electrolover
I have never put it in the gas. Seems like a good idea for my ford. Carbon is a real problem for these when it comes time to change the plugs.

Works great in the fuel in our GMC fleet to stop the nasty carbon knock we get at high mileages. It also cleans the problematic PCV orifice and tubing.

My pcv is built in to the valve cover. So I clean it with kroil. Just take the hose off and spray a bunch down in it. It seems to work pretty good.

electrolover said:
So I have three quats of kreen on the way. I plan on using it in my truck.
What do you guys think, should I use a half quart in the gas and half in the oil every thousand miles or just use it in the oil? [/quote

What oil are you going to use with Kreen?

Great! I got 2 Quarts of Kreen coming as well!
banana2.gif

When I used it, I called the company. The guy I spoke to was prob in his 50s, you could tell he had been around the block, was very knowledgeable, nice guy, had many incredible stories to tell.

he said to use it as directed and said there was NOTHING to worry about i fits put in the oil and just run that way, no need to drain oil after a 500 / 1000/ 2000 mile run...just put it in and off you go.

Kreen in the oil and fuel for 2 consecutive runs made my high mile, highly neglected 4.3 run SO much better, smoother. Kreen is great stuff.

I run MMO in the fuel, always, but the inside of the engine is not a pretty sight. Any reason not to just put it all in the crankcase for my scenario if I try it?

So far I have had good luck just adding it to oil. Seemed to do its job just fine. I think adding it to the gas just increases the benefits. Cleans injectors and valves and works on the rings from the top side too.

Originally Posted By: KCJeep
I run MMO in the fuel, always, but the inside of the engine is not a pretty sight. Any reason not to just put it all in the crankcase for my scenario if I try it?

MMO in the oil might take some time to clean, why not get a jug of Pennzoil Ultra 5W-20 and pickup 4 quarts of Kreen. Then you could add the Kreen right away and then add some more at 1000, 2000, and 3000 miles. I would think that should do some cleaning and your oil would be real dark when you changed it.

Here it is! The mmo pushers are busting in on my kreen thread again.
crackmeup2.gif

spankme2.gif
lol.gif

crackmeup2.gif

'

Those shills, you just can't stop them!

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
crackmeup2.gif

'

Those shills, you just can't stop them!

No stopping us paid posters. We need to be in every thread pushing this stuff relentlessly or no more free pens and OC stickers.

A few more post and i may get a free can of Kroil after 3 yrs!
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back