KREEN on Amazon

I know a lot of KREEN fans here. Many said their goodbyes to it since it was harder to get. Well, now looks like it's available on Amazon. Rejoice and enjoy. (It does make MMO look cheap again... 😂)
1000009011.png
1000009012.png

Kano Kreen All-In-One Gas & Oil Treatment (Liquid-1 Quart Can-Single) | Engine Additive to Restore Lost Power | Fuel Injector System Cleaner For Improved Mileage (KR161) https://a.co/d/cRKseJS

Best place to get Kreen is Zoro.com. They send out 20 % off promo codes and free shipping over $50. Can buy gallon size too.

BrocLuno used it often - he doesn’t seem to post anymore …
He was last seen in the summer of 2020, before the Xenforo cross over took place. He would have to reset his account at this point, but we haven’t had a request to do so.

Reactions: 4WD
He was last seen in the summer of 2020, before the Xenforo cross over took place. He would have to reset his account at this point, but we haven’t had a request to do so.
Miss that guy - tons of knowledge …

Are you talking about Kreen or Kroil?
D’oh. I was thinking of Kroil and not paying attention. Sorry.

I did want to use this product years ago when I was fighting a serious ring/drain hole issue. But the price and (lack of) availability then kept me from doing it. No experience with Kreen.

Back