Z06

An ex co-worker just touched base after a few years. Last we spoke she was going through a divorce; 2 young kids. She is very good, in fact a star, at what she does, programming, analytics and such. Beautiful girl, raising 2 kids and excelling, as usual. Santa Clara grad...

She told me she bought a 2016 Z06 a few years back. I told her that's a 650 HP, 10 second, 1.2G Supercar. Sheesh.

Maybe not, but after that first quarter the Plaid would be but a fading image in the rear view of the Corvette.
Dave was just messing with him because Jeff is our resident Tesla fanboy. But you are wrong, the Plaid will walk a Z06 out past 180 mph by many car lengths.

Dave was just messing with him because Jeff is our resident Tesla fanboy. But you are wrong, the Plaid will walk a Z06 out past 180 mph by many car lengths.
Not if the drive involves either corners or braking. Also, the Tesla wouldn't run to 180 mph for very long without going into limp mode, while the Corvette could do it all day long, or at least as long as it had fuel remaining.

Good for her. I'm likely to buy the Z06 I've posted about in my C7 thread. It will be our milder (but still fun) sportscar.

She sent me a pic... She takes it to the Sonoma race track on occasion.
Kristine Z06.jpeg

Meanwhile her ex is probably living in a one room roach motel somewhere driving a janky Kia only getting to visit the kids 2 days a month and paying $10,000 a month in child support.
She brings home the coin, trust me. Probably $250K, or more. $300K wouldn't surprise me. Plus options... If anything, she pays him. She doesn't need anyone. What I always admired about her was, she made the tough decisions in life. And was willing to follow through with them.

Last edited:
A +1 to JHZR2’s idea for the post hot run pix. Tee shirt wet and clingy and short pants.

Back