YouTube Mechanics

South Main Auto
Pine Hollow Diagnostics

Both of those are good diag channels

FordTechMakuloco - Ford Specific
Watch Wes Work - Entertaining, whole lot of crap he has to work on

That's about it for me for pure repair-type channels, everything else car related is more entertainment in my subscription list.

For me FordTechMakuloco Is very informative for ford F150 topics. Now that my F150 Ecoboost is 10 years old his videos are very useful to me.

Car Wizard, Scotty, and Uncle Tony's are good entertainment for me but don't help me with my vehicles. But I still watch them.

Scotty needs to slow down on the click bait.

I like that uncle Tony tries and keeps the poor young kid hot rod approach to things. When your channel grows it’s very easy to start spending money and get away from that. I like the old school tips and tricks.

South Main Auto
Pine Hollow Diagnostics

Both of those are good diag channels

FordTechMakuloco - Ford Specific
Watch Wes Work - Entertaining, whole lot of crap he has to work on

That's about it for me for pure repair-type channels, everything else car related is more entertainment in my subscription list.
All of these aregood, but there's one more to add to your list. Rainman Ray

The ones who help me self solve a challenge I face in a basic repair when I Google or use YouTube search. One of them I believe was a chatty 18 year old girl on replacing the marker light on Acura ILX by reaching/stretching up thru fender instead of what “mechanics” wanted pulling apart vehicle from top.

I have repaired my Acura for years this way .

Ray reminds me of a co-worker.... They talk EXACTLY the same way and I sometimes wonder if they are twins separated at birth.
Haha, I think the same. Certain things he says or the way he says them gets to me all the time. Maybe it's something about working in a shop. Definitely not a regional thing, I'm on the other side of the country

In no particular order:
-South Main Auto (general auto repair)
-M539 restorations (BMW specific)
-Fab Rats (offroad fabrication)
-2vintage (dirtbike and ATV repair)
-Mustie1 (repair and tinkering)
-Tinman's Saws (chainsaw repair and modification)

Western Truck and Tractor Repair is one I watch frequently but he works on the kind of stuff I like and also work on.

Precision Transmission

Cutting Edge Engineering(machining though, not turning wrenches most of the time)

I don’t care about YouTube mechanics. I sometimes watch them for entertainment, but overall I search for a specific issue and how to deal with it. I have enough experience to tell if what they show would work or makes sense and at that point I don’t care if they are DIYers, shade tree hacks, or actual mechanics.

Whatever gets the job done gets my vote and watch time.

Back