YMMV Mobil 1 European 5w-40 5 qt 3 pack $24.47 at select Walmart stores

Hope I did not make a bad decision ordering another set of 2 with my first order not completely resolved and only half delivered.
You made a good decision. I ordered 1 more either yesterday or the day before because only 1 was back in stock. Turns out that all 4 of my original orders that showed delayed (and still do!) actually got delivered to my Dad. He told me last night

You made a good decision. I ordered 1 more either yesterday or the day before because only 1 was back in stock. Turns out that all 4 of my original orders that showed delayed (and still do!) actually got delivered to my Dad. He told me last night
Cool glad to hear it. I got notice they shipped a few minutes ago. If they get delivered, that will just be the 1 box left out there but I have been refunded already so no foul there.

I tried the 6Pack that Burb Man posted, ordered Qty 4 late last night.

UNFORTUNATELY, just got an email from Wal*Mart that it shipped with Fedex.. 1 Package, 40lbs... So I think they shipped 4x singles and not 6Packs :( Will have to do a return.

View attachment 212289
Did you order the regular FS 5W30 or a different flavor? I didn't see this on every flavor, but on the FS 5w30 it gives these options:
1000012223.jpg

Which is much more misleading than the prior title typos last time. Most of the other weights seem to only show the amount in the title, but I believe I noticed one other was listed like this too.

As for you as a customer, I'd suggest talking to CS online and see if they will offer to help. Sometimes they're nice

Thats why I ordered 12 and did screen grabs. Worse case I got 2 of my 12 orders and get a refund on the others. Best case I get 72 jugs.
Worst case, they make you return it all. You have to tote it to the store, stand in line, and then pester the lady that you bought all this stuff but don't want it. "No mamm, I didn't open any of it."

I did the thing in January. One of their phone reps told me I would have to file a claim with my credit card...since they had proof of delivery photos on my doorstep. They entirely couldn't comprehend that the "pack of" quantity was the issue. I got a few jugs out of the deal but then I got greedy and placed more orders. Subsequent orders were a headache to return with no win for either side.

Worst case, they make you return it all. You have to tote it to the store, stand in line, and then pester the lady that you bought all this stuff but don't want it. "No mamm, I didn't open any of it."

I did the thing in January. One of their phone reps told me I would have to file a claim with my credit card...since they had proof of delivery photos on my doorstep. They entirely couldn't comprehend that the "pack of" quantity was the issue. I got a few jugs out of the deal but then I got greedy and placed more orders. Subsequent orders were a headache to return with no win for either side.

Nope, they delivered it they pick it up.
Did a charge back last time this happened and I got a refund and kept the oil. I do screen shots and also look at the weight of the package. So its clear how much I got and what I should have got.

1712257903331.jpg

Only delivered one box so far. Why don't they put on the same truck. Is the first box MIA?

First box tracking: Arriving today but no detail.
1712258133702.jpg

Nope, they delivered it they pick it up.
Did a charge back last time this happened and I got a refund and kept the oil. I do screen shots and also look at the weight of the package. So its clear how much I got and what I should have got.
the items with description (Pack 3 or 6 or 9) within the title of the item are a waste of time as the barcode associated with them is for a single item.

The case of 3/6 low pricing almost always works because they are scanning the whole box it looks like.

They are insisting I return the item, and no partial or full refunds are offered to keep the item.

the items with description (Pack 3 or 6 or 9) within the title of the item are a waste of time as the barcode associated with them is for a single item.

The case of 3/6 low pricing almost always works because they are scanning the whole box it looks like.

They are insisting I return the item, and no partial or full refunds are offered to keep the item.

Yea I ordered the 5w30 M1 regular that says Multipack Quantity: 6 on the page and receipt.
I got 12 jugs, not 72. But they gave me a refund for the other missing 10 orders. So not the best deal but good enough for me.

Yea I ordered the 5w30 M1 regular that says Multipack Quantity: 6 on the page and receipt.
I got 12 jugs, not 72. But they gave me a refund for the other missing 10 orders. So not the best deal but good enough for me.
what other missing 10 orders?

Got the 4x 5w30 "6 Packs" as single units. Walmart customer service told me to dispute the charges, they wont process a refund because they see it as "wrong quantity received, but you signed for it" and not "wrong item (multipack vs single) received".

I might try to do a return in person, hopefully the item scans as a single, and not a multipack!

What's everyone's opinion here? Do a chargeback or try an in-person return/refund (and hopefully they dont ask for 6packs back!)

Got the 4x 5w30 "6 Packs" as single units. Walmart customer service told me to dispute the charges, they wont process a refund because they see it as "wrong quantity received, but you signed for it" and not "wrong item (multipack vs single) received".

I might try to do a return in person, hopefully the item scans as a single, and not a multipack!

What's everyone's opinion here? Do a chargeback or try an in-person return/refund (and hopefully they dont ask for 6packs back!)
When I had this happen 3 months ago - was supposed to be 3, ended with 1 - I simply filled out an online return and took it back to the store. No issues.

The SKU scanned should match the return slip. If it didn't, then the warehouse would not have let them close the box until they scanned six separate sku's.

What exactly did you ask customer service. Did you tell them you ordered a six pack and received a single?

Back