Walmart M1 5w-40 Euro pack of 3 for $24.47 Seems to be working again.

Personally I think it's a glitch or pricing mistake. I don't think this is clearance
Same, the retail price is way to low for this 3 pack & is priced just like a single 5qt jug would be. The other Mobil 1 x3 packs in other grades are showing like $89 retail.

Same, the retail price is way to low for this 3 pack & is priced just like a single 5qt jug would be. The other Mobil 1 x3 packs in other grades are showing like $89 retail.
They actually went down to $66 for a bunch of them. That would indeed be a sale or clearance. $25 is almost a giveaway. Or buy 1, get 2 free.

Last edited:
I have shipping notifications already. Coming from PA this time with weight of 29.4lbs which checks the box for it indeed being a 3 pack being shipped.
Same! I ordered 2 just in case it was single bottles. I got 2 separate shipping labels. I’ll be set for both my n52s for a while now haha

Mine just shipped. Where are you guys seeing weights?
Under the fedex tracking details

1714242465457.jpg

I hit the link again, and its showing back in stock again (was out yesterday). I am stocked, up, I think I have 15 jugs now between this order and two earlier deals, but for those interested try again.

Reactions: wlk
Back