White FRAM FP-3600 Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: kschachn
Isn't your close friend back from vacation?

I looked back at BOF's last 20 posts and don't see any reason he'd be given a "vacation"?
21.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
I looked back at BOF's last 20 posts and don't see any reason he'd be given a "vacation"?
21.gif

Unsure about the reason either, but sometimes offending posts are deleted out of threads. However he is on vacation:

Originally Posted By: CajunLariat
My dad (Blueovalfitter) is a member here too. He lives in Avoyelles Parish. But he's on "VACATION" right now.

His name does currently appear in the User List.

I did a Google search entering When were fram fp oil filters made and found a web site. I think those fram FP oil filters were made in the 2000s like 2001 and 2002. My friend thinks they were made earlier then that. I can't post it because they say bad words in it.

I did a Google search entering When were fram fp oil filters made and found a web site. I think those fram FP oil filters were made in the 2000s like 2001 and 2002. My friend thinks they were made earlier then that. I can't post it because they say bad words in it.

Take a clear photo of the date code and post it. That will tell the story.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

Take a clear photo of the date code and post it. That will tell the story.

Looks like the first one is 2016 (2nd # is a "6") and the second one 2013 (2nd # is a "3"). Fram date code format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back