Which show might better predict the future, Jetsons or Mad Maxx II

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Maybe neither will predict the future, but is either more likely then the other to predict the future

The Jetsons or Mad Maxx II?

Jetsons. Made me think of this clip. George insults someone when asking for directions. Many act this way today when they don’t get what they want.

I guess that would depend on whether one is a glass half full or glass half empty kind of guy.
I remain optimistic about our future and I reflect that every age has had its challenges and its opportunities.

Idiocracy.

You beat me to it!

This movie is unfortunately accurate to a tee. I've found that there are two kind of people after watching it. Either, "That was stupid, I don't get it", OR, "That was the funniest and terribly accurate movie I've ever seen"

You'll need to see it several times to catch all the humor. It's one of the biggest sleepers ever.

Mad Maxx is a fantasy. Human civilizations rise and fall, yes. Natural disasters, wars, diseases, famine. It happens. But we always reestablish the rule of law, government and society structures, monetary systems, and open commerce because this is how humans thrive. Not by killing one another in a pseudo post apocalyptic anarchy.

Back