Which Regane = Most PEA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, the caffeine from 5:30 AM has wore off... its 9:20 PM right now.

How much more (%) of PEA does HM has compared to the regular Regane ?

IIRC, it's as much as 10% more, or so. I'd imagine between 20%-30% range between regular Regane and HM, in their total PEA content that is. I'm trying to go off of photo memory here of what I read on this site before, listing various Fuel System additives and PEA concentrations, etc.

Can someone post a recent PDS that shows PEA as an ingredient in any Regane? The ones I have found only show Kerosene and various distillates as the main ingredients on PDS.

Just Curious.

Thanks!

Sorry not kerosene, napthalene is what I meant.

Go with Techron or Redline Si-1 to get some real PEA. Don't waste your money on Regane. Just use MMO if you want regular cleaning and some UCL.

Don't know which one has more PEA, Critic says the HM, ok with me.

But, contrary to the above opinion about not using Regane, I've found the regular Gumout Regane to be both an effective and reasonably price product in my vehicles.

Documentation of pea or not, I'll continue to use Gumout Regane with confidence, quality product. And Regane afaik is not designed as a UCL, so reference comparison is extraneous.

Originally Posted By: sayjac
Documentation of pea or not, I'll continue to use Gumout Regane with confidence, quality product. And Regane afaik is not designed as a UCL, so reference comparison is extraneous.

I always say we have to be careful with reading an MDS. They sometimes miss things that aren't terribly relevant to emergency personnel. I don't even have my dangerous goods stuff with me to check if PEA should be listed or not. Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back