What's your favourite rifle?

I see we had a "what's your favourite handgun" thread, and we should probably have a shotgun one too.
My favourite rifle is my CADEX Defence CDX-33 in .338LM. It's topped with a Vortex Gen II Razor scope. Thing is an absolute tack-driver. Don't mind the box of AE, it's cheap and is an easy way to get more reload brass.
My all time favorite to shoot was the Browning BAR .270 I bought around 1980. It was actually kinda heavy and the finish was too pretty to beat up by roughing thru the swamps and briar patches chasing deer + hogs. After a few seasons I sold / traded it for a nice Ruger M77 30-06.
browning-bar-grade-ii-270-win-r28808.jpg

I have shot all kinds of rifles, but man, I love a Henry .22 lever gun. So smooth.

I'd say overall, though, I love shooting ARs the most. And a Tavor SAR. And a Ruger American Ranch in 5.56. And a Marlin 1895 in .45-70 Government Mule, and a 10-22, and....

Sig 516.
A piston AR designed by the same guys who designed the HK416, with the goal of making a lighter/better HK416.
The adjustable gas is welcome as I use both full power 5.56mm NATO and economy .223 through it.

My Remington Fieldmaster 572 pump action .22LR.

I can bust walnuts at 100 yards off a fence post with it. Squirrels and rabbits are not safe within that proximity. Most fun a person can have in an open field.
I have the 552 Speedmaster. First rifle I bought at 18. It is a good shooter!!

/Close the thread. Nailed it.

I have a 9422 XTR. Great little rifle.

Close second is any smoothed up lever in .357/.38

Close tie for 2nd is a a well made AR-15 in 6.8SPC. Accurate, same recoil as above two (none) , and extra potential above 5.56
I forgot one (ok many probably)

Again In the opposite direction of the high powered rifles - well bullet speed - one of my other favorites is my Marlin Camp 45. I have as Camp 9 as well, but something about the .45. PCC, in wood, semi-auto.

Pull the trigger, hear the .45ACP blow back spring buffer and polymer (urethane) block, wait for it, wait for it.................ping. 50 yards! Hahahaha. Total blast to shoot and takes 1911 magazines. Amazingly accurate. I bought it as new in box, a bunch of years back.

Ruger #1 in .223 with 24" heavy barrel. Due to its short action, overall length is shorter than most 20" barrel rifles, making it well balanced. A gentlemen's rifle that shoots < 1" at 100 yards from the bench right from the factory with a Kahles 2x7 scope.

My second favorite is the M1 Garand. Mine is a WW-II vintage Springfield with a low 6-digit serial number, dating it to mid 1941. It's a great fun shooter and a piece of history. I only wish it could tell its story.

Back