What's wrong with this analysis?

A few years ago the QS Euro had the same SDS as Ultimate Protection, 70-90% GTL, but now I can't find it and I did find a different one I have now lost that said 40% GTL. I dunno. 🤷‍♂️ I do know the add packs are dead ringers for each other.
When I was just a knee high, my momma picked me up and put me on her hip and she said James when you get old and gray haired
beware of the man you see through a screen that promises you the world via some bogus GTL elixir.
Momma was a clairvoyant apparently.

A few years ago the QS Euro had the same SDS as Ultimate Protection, 70-90% GTL, but now I can't find it and I did find a different one I have now lost that said 40% GTL. I dunno. 🤷‍♂️ I do know the add packs are dead ringers for each other.
I tried searching for the SDS for Quaker State 5w-40 Euro on epc.shell.com but it doesn't show up.

Actually the opposite. You'd need two VOA's from two different labs with the same oil. Both of these VOAs were from Oil Analyzers. That would tell me the issue is equally likely their testing equipment.
I’d agree if we didn’t already have dozens of Oil Analyzers VOAs without unusual amounts of metals. Check the VOA Database.

1709742606185.jpeg

I tried searching for the SDS for Quaker State 5w-40 Euro on epc.shell.com but it doesn't show up.
I've had the same problem recently. I took me multiple tries to get the Ultimate Protection as well, not very user friendly. It's almost like they are hiding it... why would that be? 😜

Back