Pennzoil oil analysis program?

A few years ago Pennzoil had an oil analysis program where they sent you your needed quarts of Pennzoil Ultra Platinum oil for free for you to run in you vehicle and then send in a sample for oil analysis and then they sent you another shipment of free oil. So you got 2 oil changes of free oil for participating in the program. I guess it was to prove how good Pennzoil Ultra Platinum is. Are they still doing that program? I remember reading people’s experience with it. There was a woman Pennzoil representative on this forum that you would email to see if you could participate.

I found this, but I am unable to find information on how to participate. Maybe I am missing something obvious?

I found this, but I am unable to find information on how to participate. Maybe I am missing something obvious?

...Pennzoil notices passionate and active BITOG members who are interested in motor oil technology and invites them to participate in our Used Oil Analysis Program where we supply Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil for their next oil change...

By invitation only, it appears.

Well, if Pennzoil is listening, I am passionate and interested in motor oil and interested in trying their Platinum product so hopefully they will invite me to participate! ;)
As they say "It doesn't hurt to ask"...:LOL: Let us know when you're invited.

I still have the ultra platinum 0w20 box in the garage. I received a case, did the oil change, and sent it off and another case arrived. I thought for a non boutique oil it ran very well in both my Hyundai Accent and Honda Civic r18. Gripes are no safety seal, and hard to find in stores.

Back