What's the Quality of This Filter?

IMG_20230902_171915.jpg

Not familiar with this brand? It was on my car when I bought it.

I found their website, and that parts line appears to be associated with Nissan ...
See this screen capture when I put in my F250 truck for a filter search

1693770865299.png

See this enlarged part of the black banner area ...
1693770943903.png

Further, the ads on the page were boosted to my closest Nissan dealer ....

So maybe OmniParts has paired up with Nissan? None of that tells me who makes the filter or what quality it is, but perhaps you can contact your local Nissan dealer and ask?

Please educate me but isnt this "obsession" over filters something that was of higher importance when the gas(fuel) had higher amounts of Sulphur?
With new cleaner oils & gas I doubt the importance is as high.

Over here we use OE if we want quality assurance or just whatever aftermarket that fits.
Rarely do I have a choice of different series of filters from the same manufacturer.
Never seen or heard the same amount of in depth discussions about filters.

Last edited:
Your laughing but its true.
I can choose brands like Bosch Valeo Mann Mahle Meyle Filtron Champion etc. but never 3 different quality filters from the same brand like WIX, FRAM, Purolator etc.

Last edited:
I found their website, and that parts line appears to be associated with Nissan ...
See this screen capture when I put in my F250 truck for a filter search

View attachment 176722

See this enlarged part of the black banner area ...
View attachment 176723

Further, the ads on the page were boosted to my closest Nissan dealer ....

So maybe OmniParts has paired up with Nissan? None of that tells me who makes the filter or what quality it is, but perhaps you can contact your local Nissan dealer and ask?
I bought the car at a Nissan dealership.

Your laughing but its true.
I can choose brands like Bosch Valeo Mann Mahle Meyle Filtron Champion etc. but never 3 different quality filters from the same brand like WIX, FRAM, Purolator etc.
Some businesses are set up in a Good, Better, Best selection depending on driving conditions. Your country probably follows OEM intervals more?

Back