What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
Crime Mob - Knuck if you Buck

What can I say, I was in the mood for something uplifting and intellectually stimulating.

I'm just gat totin' and pistol holdin'.

I listened to this over and over ...I don't know why. I like it much better than when it was released. Lots of stuff like that I guess.

RICK DERRINGER does a good version of " Lawyers , Guns , and Money " from the IF I WEREN'T SO ROMANTIC , I'D SHOOT YOU album from 1978 . There's a live version as well from the DERRINGER " Live at the Paradise Theater " in BOSTON on July 7th , 1978 .

Fair mix today - some Allman Brothers, 2nd Chapter of Acts, currently The Prisoner by Iron Maiden and my daily violence - Walk by Pantera. ONE STEP FROM LASHING OUT AT YOU ... oh, and have a great day!
grin2.gif

Led Zeppelin " Kashmir " . PHYSICAL GRAFFITI , most likely one of the best 2 record sets ever released .

Blasting the mono copy of the Byrds` lp Mr Tambourine Man lp I just bought for a couple of bucks. Next up is a Texas band,"The Cast Of Thousands". Having a MUCH needed day off! Went to a few auto parts stores,doing some laundry,just washed my car,and now spinning some vinyl :^)

Back