We're done, Motorcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EDGE, is that like the equivalent to PENNZOIL PLATINUM? I have not really paid that much attention to Castrol's synthetic oils since the days of the green German Castrol days. Remember those days? Man, everybody was so GA-GA over it and HAD TO HAVE SOME! And, people claimed it smelled like Gummie Bears.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: 2012AccentSE
CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE!!!!

Q? Sir; Just curious....what does the MMO do to help your engine? I have used it with GREAT results doing piston soaks in my sons 96 Corolla 1.8 engine. This engines piston rings are known for sticking and allowing oil blow-by. But,
since we have been doing the MMO soaks, oil consumption is WAY down.

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
The EDGE, is that like the equivalent to PENNZOIL PLATINUM? I have not really paid that much attention to Castrol's synthetic oils since the days of the green German Castrol days. Remember those days? Man, everybody was so GA-GA over it and HAD TO HAVE SOME! And, people claimed it smelled like Gummie Bears.
grin.gif

From all I have read, the Castrol motor oil is quite good stuff. Made by Valvoline to BP specs. The add packs with sodium seem to be very smooth and quiet running. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back