Watching John Wick 4 now. i think its on its last legs

If you have seen one Hollywood movie you have seen them all. 7 years ago I watched as punishment every 007 James Bond movie ever produced. It was painful but I did it.

I liked the first one, but the next two seem like they had the motto "more is better". It wasn't. Too over the top and the fighting was too mechanical.

Over the top to the point of being hilarious is kind of the point of these IMO. 3 was ridiculous but likable, didn't like 4. First was also good.

If you have seen one Hollywood movie you have seen them all. 7 years ago I watched as punishment every 007 James Bond movie ever produced. It was painful but I did it.
Oh, I sympathize. I cannot even get thru a Bond film, they are so dumb. I sincerely do not understand how that franchise lasted.

As for Wick, never bothered with sequels, the first was just not very good. It had some good moments, but so many character and writing flaws, script inconsistencies, and general nonsense. One that stands out in memory, was that we are to believe this super assassin (who I would assume knows how violent the world is, the value/need of being armed with guns, probably has made endless enemies who want revenge in his profession, etc.) buried all his guns in concrete in the basement floor? he does not arm himself outside of or inside his remote home? Then he is expecting hit men, so he arms himself with a pistol? Using a famous movie trope, he then engages and defeats a dozen assassins who conveniently come at him 1 or 2 at a time. They don't even think about, maybe just set up a guy with a rifle in the woods to take him out? It's just a string of 1 and 2 guys next in line. Like watching a Seagal martial arts demonstration! That is filled with so much stupidity and implausibility it is just hard to suffer thru the plot contrivances.

By contrast, I'm a nobody with no enemies and I carry a gun everywhere legal, and am never beyond reach of several loaded long-guns.

I guess I’m into cheesy action movies, I loved John wick 4. I thought the cinematography was fantastic. I look forward to the prequel ballerina

Back