Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic 0w-20 5 quart jug @Walmart online $11.49

UPS guy stopped by today to tell me my box leaked all over his truck so he sent it back. Better he did that than I had to do that.
My leak call valvoline rep go to Walmart they will help you . So will update if Walmart takes replace or refund it ?

Arrived today.....

Valvoline (2).jpg

Ordered 12 (max it would let me put in cart). Received a box today - billed at 49.3 pounds. Only 5 jugs in there. No indication of multiple boxes or shipments, just shows delivered. I'm sure getting a refund won't be an issue but I would rather have my missing 7 jugs. Oh well, 5 is better than none.

IMG_20240425_230412151.jpg

UPS guy stopped by today to tell me my box leaked all over his truck so he sent it back. Better he did that than I had to do that.
I had this happen a few years ago with a Fedex shipment. The driver stepped out of the truck with an oil soaked box and I told him to put it back in the truck since I was refusing it for obvious reasons. He legit had no idea how to handle that. I learned years ago at work that you never accept a damaged shipment. Once you accept it the battle is yours. If its refused the freight carrier is on the hook.

For anyone who missed the sale, I do have a thread up of some recently bought Valvoline 0W20 I’m trying to move to someone who can use it.

12qt box Valvoline Advanced 0W20
4 X 5QT Valvoline Extended Protection 0W20

Make offer? If you’re anywhere near upstate NY Lake Placid area I’ll try and figure out how to get it to you…

Thread 'Valvoline Extended Protection 0W20'
https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/threads/valvoline-extended-protection-0w20.381796/

For anyone who missed the sale, I do have a thread up of some recently bought Valvoline 0W20 I’m trying to move to someone who can use it.

12qt box Valvoline Advanced 0W20
4 X 5QT Valvoline Extended Protection 0W20

Make offer? If you’re anywhere near upstate NY Lake Placid area I’ll try and figure out how to get it to you…

Thread 'Valvoline Extended Protection 0W20'
https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/threads/valvoline-extended-protection-0w20.381796/
Great price!

Maybe not but... :unsure:
it seems as though Valvoline cancelled orders on those who ordered odd cases. Because 3 jugs came in a case, if one of us ordered the amount of jugs that split up a case(e.g., I ordered 4 jugs), I believe that Valvoline took priority to those who ordered full case amounts such as 3, 6, 9, 12 jugs.
Not that Valvoline didn't send odd case jugs to buyers but I think that they took priority to those buyers where Valvoline didn't have to break into the cases and split them up.

What do you think?

^^^ I put in my order at 3:56 am on Sunday April 21st and the delivery date was expected for Friday the 26th until my order got cancelled. Others who put in their order after me, still got their order. I'm not mad, just a bit disappointed. But, I'll catch the next one. 👌

Last edited:
^^^ I put in my order at 3:56 am on Sunday April 21st and the delivery date was expected for Friday the 26th until my order got cancelled. Others who put in their order after me, still got their order. I'm not mad, just a bit disappointed. But, I'll catch the next one.
I think in your case there could be something to your conclusion that because it was only 2 jugs rather than box of 3, might have contributed to cancellation.

Fwiw, I think your attitude about it though is great. It's called being adult. I say that because on a previous WM oil deal which unlike this one, 'imo' seemed to be a very obvious listing error, I made an accurate/factual comment about getting an email from WM after viewing the then linked offer, basically stating they (WM) noticed my interest in the product. Apparently one member was triggered by my mentioning the email and resorted to an irrational personal attack. I 'suspect' because they didn't get the listing error offer. But I digress.

Agree there will be other offers/promos, and you'll catch the next one. (y)

I stopped in today at my local Wallace Mart and found they had 1) 5W30 and 6) 0W20 boxes of 12 qts Mobil 1 on markdown for $40.
Even though I didnt need any I bought one of each (I would have bought more 5W30 but they only had one)
boys have each claimed one of them.
I have satisfied my bargain hunt for a little while.

Back