Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic 0w-20 5 quart jug @Walmart online $11.49

I stopped in today at my local Wallace Mart and found they had 1) 5W30 and 6) 0W20 boxes of 12 qts Mobil 1 on markdown for $40.
Even though I didnt need any I bought one of each (I would have bought more 5W30 but they only had one)
boys have each claimed one of them.
I have satisfied my bargain hunt for a little while.
If you wait a week or two they will go even lower. The shelf tag was $42 for 0w20 and 5w20 but they rang up as $35 and $29, respectively.

I bought the last 5W30 they had and there were less than 6 of the 0W20 left so there wont be any "next week"
Our Walmart must have someone who tips off their friends because any markdown on oil gets wiped out quick. I felt lucky to get what I got.

I have a WM here that has a bunch of these 12 qt. boxes sitting on the bottom of a rack. Some are leaking, some are not, all of them still ring up full price. I can wait…
some of the boxes will have some oil on them. If you look carefully you can tell if it came from within that box or maybe wicked up the oil from one nearby that leaked. I dont always dismiss one with some oil on it but I do check them very carefully.

I bought the last 5W30 they had and there were less than 6 of the 0W20 left so there wont be any "next week"
Our Walmart must have someone who tips off their friends because any markdown on oil gets wiped out quick. I felt lucky to get what I got.
Well I was wrong and I will admit it. I went to the local Wallace mart yesterday and lo and behold there was another batch of 12qt boxes of 0W20 on the shelf. Being fully stocked such as I am I purchased one for my oldest son to go with the box of 5W30 I snagged for him last week. The other son already got his box of 0W20. Now a Dad can sleep easy knowing that both boys are adequately stocked for oil changes. :cool:

Well I was wrong and I will admit it. I went to the local Wallace mart yesterday and lo and behold there was another batch of 12qt boxes of 0W20 on the shelf. Being fully stocked such as I am I purchased one for my oldest son to go with the box of 5W30 I snagged for him last week. The other son already got his box of 0W20. Now a Dad can sleep easy knowing that both boys are adequately stocked for oil changes. :cool:
Will you adopt me? I could certainly use more oil! ;)

Back