Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic 0w-20 5 quart jug @Walmart online $11.49

I've done well on two out of the last three threads like this. This one is a pass for me, but OP thanks for sharing!!

Well, I ordered my 4 - 5qt jugs at around 4 am so I hope there is enough oil and they can fill my order. I did get an email confirmation of the order but it doesn't say that they have my 4 jugs.

Last edited:
Good price. I didn't get any since I have plenty oil at the moment. Unless I find it under $10 a jug I won't buy any anytime soon.

Good price. I didn't get any since I have plenty oil at the moment. Unless I find it under $10 a jug I won't buy any anytime soon.
I didn't get any as I have way too much oil and some here I'm sure needed it and needed the break. If I didn’t have enough I would have jumped on the deal though. Good stuff

I don't use this oil so I'm out nothing. These deals are such a hit or miss but sounded like a bargain. Let us know if you receive what you bought folks.

Got this conformation today after ordering directly from Valvoline which gave an additional 25% off for buying at least 4 jugs. Came to $1.83 a quart. Now to get the sales tax refunded.

SHIPPING CONFIRMATION​

Hey ATI,
We're happy to let you know that your order has been shipped!​
You can follow the status of your shipment by clicking the button below:​
Please note, it could take some time for the tracking information to show on the above.​
If you have questions about your order, please send an email to [email protected].

Many thanks,
The Valvoline team​

ORDER NO. #17935​

April 21, 2024​

Back