USPS got me again!

I mailed a sample in their jar to ALS in Atlanta. Several weeks went by so I called them. The lady told me that the ATL P O throws them in a box and delivers them when they feel like it. They have complained many times to the Postmaster to no avail. She said to put them in an envelope or box and they would get them in a timely manner. I've done that ever since and have gotten my results very quickly.
I don't know why everybody likes to use Blackstone when ALS is so much cheaper. I get them on eBay or Amazon for about $12. You have an account online where all your results and vehicles are charted.

We just passed the month mark. I submitted a request to locate it a few days ago but haven’t heard anything. Last update was the 23rd, “your package is in transit but arriving late”

Who knows? Maybe there is a band of renegade postal workers who take these "missing" bottles of used oil and when they get enough for an oil change, they put it in their personal vehicles...😍

Who knows? Maybe there is a band of renegade postal workers who take these "missing" bottles of used oil and when they get enough for an oil change, they put it in their personal vehicles...😍

Honestly not much surprises me anymore.

Back