ULV options

Valvoline, Klondike, Delco, Motorcraft all have ULV fluids.

Anyone else brought a real (~4.5 Cst) ULV to market?
Those are the only ones so far that would work for the Ford/GM 10 speeds (And a few other Ford Transmissions that I'm aware of). I check every now and then to see if there's anything new, but nothing lately.

"Allison" 10 speeds in GM HD trucks. Spec is ULV. Trucks run high miles towing heavy commercial. I don't have a distributor for anything but the Klondike. The Klondike is decent but isn't Dexron licenced, so using the Delco while under warranty. When we started getting transmissions yrs ago that needed Dex6, Delco was all we could get, and it didn't do well. Trying to explore options.

Just not a ton of options at this point. Hopefully Castrol or Mobil will get in the game at some time down the road.

Another option has appeared. Phillips 66 and their VersaTrans ULV. Not surprising as they make one of the OEM ones already.

cSt @ 100c - 4.5

Not really seeing it for sale at the moment, but competition is a good thing!

There's this Triax ULV that is on Amazon, but I haven't looked into it much further at the moment. It is a fluid that they're listing for a few different applications.

Not particularly price competitive either at over $10/qt. I didn't find a PDS to verify anything about it yet, but I haven't had a bunch of time to look either.

There's this Triax ULV that is on Amazon, but I haven't looked into it much further at the moment. It is a fluid that they're listing for a few different applications.

Not particularly price competitive either at over $10/qt. I didn't find a PDS to verify anything about it yet, but I haven't had a bunch of time to look either.
Triax is a good company using quality base stocks, on there website some of there atf listed as fill for life

LiquiMoly

Top Tec ATF 1850

1708810531478.jpg

Back