UH-OH! Now Brady has GRONK in TB!

Originally Posted by gfh77665
Originally Posted by grampi
Originally Posted by sloinker
I peg TB at about 6-7 wins this year. Luckily they aren't in the West or North where I would put them at 4 games won. If they were in the East they would win their division with 11-12 wins.

I agree. Those who think the Bucs will immediately be play-off contenders are delusional...

Lets see. You take a team that was almost 0.500 with QB that had record numbers of turnovers, replace that QB with the GOAT, and add a 30 year old monster TE to the mix of two Pro Bowl receivers already there...

Yeah, you right. TB ain't got a chance.
lol.gif

Brady the goat? That may be your opinion, but it's not mine. And Brady is now 43, and every bit of that age was showing last year...
It's funny to read some of these posts after the Super Bowl result.

Reactions: JC1
Originally Posted by gfh77665
Originally Posted by grampi
Originally Posted by sloinker
I peg TB at about 6-7 wins this year. Luckily they aren't in the West or North where I would put them at 4 games won. If they were in the East they would win their division with 11-12 wins.

I agree. Those who think the Bucs will immediately be play-off contenders are delusional...

Lets see. You take a team that was almost 0.500 with QB that had record numbers of turnovers, replace that QB with the GOAT, and add a 30 year old monster TE to the mix of two Pro Bowl receivers already there...

Yeah, you right. TB ain't got a chance.
lol.gif

Brady the goat? That may be your opinion, but it's not mine. And Brady is now 43, and every bit of that age was showing last year...
Based on the Super Bowl result, some of these earlier posts are funny.

A significant number of Houston Texans fans think Deshaun Watson will surpass Tom Brady in every way, including SB wins. They have already loudly ordainded Watson as the GOAT.

I am not kidding.
Wut ? The Oilers are gone ? 🤷‍♂️

What's going on in Houston, first Harden wants out, now Watson? Philly should trade and they can have Wentz.
Watson has followed Hardens Diva / entitled malcontent attitude. When Watson first arrived, he was excited to be a Texan. Now he is soured, and feels "dissed" because he is not making managerial decisions for the Texans. His attitude, including openly refusing to follow health mandates, reeks of entitlement. How athletes can make 100 MILLION then describe themselves as "disrespected slaves" is beyond me. Neither Harden nor Watson has elevated their team to the top, and its always "managements fault" they have failed.

Interestingly, I have never, ever heard a Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Troy Aikman, Brett Favre, etc. ever once make an excuse.

Last edited:
Watson has followed Hardens Diva / entitled malcontent attitude. When Watson first arrived, he was excited to be a Texan. Now he is soured, and feels "dissed" because he is not making managerial decisions for the Texans. His attitude, including openly refusing to follow health mandates, reeks of entitlement. How athletes can make 100 MILLION then describe themselves as "disrespected slaves" is beyond me. Neither Harden nor Watson has elevated their team to the top, and its always "managements fault" they have failed.

Interestingly, I have never, ever heard a Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Troy Aikman, Brett Favre, etc. ever once make an excuse.
This Tom Brady is the GOAT of QB's no question!!

Green Bay had the best chance of beating the Bucs, but they seem to be cursed when it comes to post season play. Since Rodgers has been the starter, it's been their defense that usually lets them down in the play-offs, though Rodgers' post season history isn't very good, he always seems to have a rough game when he's needed the most. Though many consider Rodgers as one the best QBs to ever play the game, I think his reputation will end up being much like that of Marino's... a great QB who just couldn't finish the run...nobody will catch Brady in terms of SB wins...
Trust me, on a national level...not many consider Rodgers one of the best to EVER play the game.

Now, I will say, many consider him to be one of the most talented quarterbacks in the game TODAY, not the best, but most talented. But ever? No.

And on a national level, people don’t like this guy...and not, “don’t like” him in the way people don’t like Brady (because Brady wins all the time and was accused over under inflating balls), they don’t like Rodgers because they think he is a conceded jerk (and I only write conceded jerk because this place will censor what I really wanted to write). I’ve actually ran into people from Wisconsin and they have told me how much of a jerk he is (people that have met him).

I personally think Rodgers is one of the most talented QB’s I’ve ever seen, but this guy always seems to lose the big game. I can’t believe some of the decisions he made against the Bucs in that NFC championship game. He had a clear path to run one in for a score and instead fired the ball into the dirt to a guy that was double covered. Plays like that are why he isn’t the best and he does stuff like that seemingly every year.

Back