Ugly atf

Status
Not open for further replies.
right, even a spill n fill is better than nothing if you do it a few times in a row. but with these [censored] dipstickless transmissions. you need to be really careful on replenishing the fluid.

Believe T-IV and WS are quality ATFs and quite easily last 60K miles and replacing them earlier than that is paranoid PM.

Originally Posted By: MaximaGuy
Believe T-IV and WS are quality ATFs and quite easily last 60K miles and replacing them earlier than that is paranoid PM.

i have done too much research that proves otherwise...

Originally Posted By: lexus114

I'd like to see your studies/research/tests that proves Toyota (who makes some of the most reliable cars in the world) wrong. You probably have credentials to back it up too right?

I do that with my 97 Camry. I bought it with 188k or so miles on it. It wasn't the best maintained car but ran great. Over time I drained the trans fluid and refilled it with what I drained and it soon became the color of new atf fluid.

Originally Posted By: jj51702
Originally Posted By: lexus114

I'd like to see your studies/research/tests that proves Toyota (who makes some of the most reliable cars in the world) wrong. You probably have credentials to back it up too right?

i dont have to explain anything to you smart [censored].....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back