Tranny Makes Clicking noise When Decelerating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe brake the rotor dust shields shifted after the panic stop. Maybe the ebrake cable or some muffler bracket/shield shifted. Tranny mount.. Maybe a swaybar end links busted after the nose dipped. Its gonna be something like that.

Originally Posted By: Oro_O
Quote:
I would get a Napa reman CV. The new Chinese ones are often the wrong length, Napa (or whoever makes them, probably Cardone) throws out non OEM cores.

Napa reman are often chinese of bad dimensions. The best bet is to take it to a local driveline shop and have them rebuild it. It is often not much more than ordering one and returning the core (to be butchered and recirculated). most cities of any size will have driveline shops who do this quickly, affordably, and well. They are there to service commercial and heavy equipment where cheap foreign junk won't work. They do commercial auto drivelines like Mel Gibson does an open bar - quick and thorough.
wink.gif

I've never heard bad stuff of Napa remans, I know on the Liberty forums the new ones don't work since they're the wrong length. Never had a reman one being the wrong dimensions and these things are very sensitive to it. Something to be mindful of I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back