Torque Adapter

A couple years ago I bought a cheap Performax torque wrench from Menards. It has served me well up until this past weekend where it stopped clicking. Took it down to Menards and swapped it out with a new one, right out the box the new one doesn’t click either.

Rather than strike out again, I was going to move up to a digital Masterforce torque wrench, but I noticed that they’re selling torque adapters now which are quite versatile.

Does anyone have solid experience with these or are they just a gimmick?

A couple years ago I bought a cheap Performax torque wrench from Menards. It has served me well up until this past weekend where it stopped clicking. Took it down to Menards and swapped it out with a new one, right out the box the new one doesn’t click either.

Rather than strike out again, I was going to move up to a digital Masterforce torque wrench, but I noticed that they’re selling torque adapters now which are quite versatile.

Does anyone have solid experience with these or are they just a gimmick?
The HF ones are great (when they work). I gave up on them after owning two. My experience and opinion.

Thanks for the replies, gents.

while I really like the idea of the adapter, I ended up picking up the digital wrench last night. Man, I wish I would’ve bit the bullet years ago!

Back