Tongue Swirlers

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I had a meeting tonight and someone brought up dental issues and I looked around the room and everyone was swirling their tongues.

I find this the norm when dental issues are brought up in public.

My brain....
I thought for a moment that "swirling tongues" was the trade name for the oblong sight glasses which were in gas pumps when I was a kid.

My brain....
I thought for a moment that "swirling tongues" was the trade name for the oblong sight glasses which were in gas pumps when I was a kid.
Kira, Please see attached diagram........do you mean part #6 as detailed in the exploded view?

Attachments

• Benn900-4.jpg
    Benn900-4.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 10
Basically when you talk teeth people run their tongues all over their teeth because of issues or making sure they have no issues. Everybody does it.

Schematically, yes.
However, the ones which hypnotized me didn't resemble the "jelly jar as seen from below" shape in your diagram.
The ones at the Esso station were 4" wide and 2" tall. The corners was rounded.
They were pudgy half knockwursts (as if split down the middle).

The whole 'sight glass' thing was a throwback to the days when such a portal assured the buyer that fuel was actually being delivered.

Hey, if fuel stations still had the hand crank delivery systems with fuel pumped up to a calibrated tank then released to the vehicle, there'd be less unemployment.

Back