Tire rebates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to know if upcoming rebates? I need tires for my van before "winter" here and am just wondering if anyone knows when rebates are coming up...specifically Continental because I'll probably stick with them.

Thanks.

Holidays tend to be good for rebates and sales often with Discount Tire Direct. I know lately Walmart has had some 1/2 off deals if your size is one on sale. Tends to be odd sizes and old inventory mainly but a few nice suv tire deals there too. Don't think Walmart carries Continental but not sure.

No idea, I stumbled upon one at Tire Rack when the Jetta needed a new tire recently. Ended up getting all 4 replaced and just got my rebate in the mail!

i keep my rides a long time so even a year before i see a deal i jump on it!!! as noted holidays bring deals + for winter tyres buying them with rims from discount tire gets mounting + balancing along with free ship, of course that is only needed once!!

Watch Amazon, Walmart, and eBay. Watch here for ebay 15% coupons then pounce. You can always get them mounted closer to wintertime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back