Time to downsize on the vehicles?

Subaru in signature is going to have to go. Needs a new clutch, started sipping coolant here the last 2 years. Bought new, still runs strong --- just money wise --- time too pass on. No rust, what is a fair asking price -- giving heads up on needed repairs???

No rust eh, maybe more than you think!

No rust, its blue. Paint has seen better days. Not bad for 18 years old with wax twice a year. Ding here and there from Wifey just parking anywhere. No big dents though.

Quick reseal and clutch and she'll be good as new.

Not sure on the value in it's current condition.
Wish I was more mechanically inclined and little more patience. Even though I am a welder & can read blue prints???? Had a buddy put a pair of new front axels on both sides 3 years ago that were leaking with OEM.

Somebody in Colorado or Utah might buy this at a premium!

Why not just fix the coolant issue and keep letting the wife park wherever? Those kinds of cars are nice to have.

Why not just fix the coolant issue and keep letting the wife park wherever? Those kinds of cars are nice to have.
Wifey started looking at the new Crosstrek acouple years ago and thought she was going to go that route then. She is holding off at the moment and contemplating fixing the Baja. I told her if anything please get the coolant/head gasket issue fixed ASAP. Its really her daily driver and she works from home. It is kept in the garage 75% of the time year round. When I posted this thread the other day, again -- she wanted to go look at new Subarus????

When I read the thread Title header, I thought this topic would be about downsizing from a full size to a compact.

Best regards none-the-less. Hope you resolve your issue soon.

Quick reseal

As in obvious head gasket issue?

268250eccb9ccda30a52c1e61f4927e8.jpg

Back