Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Most famous cat in Arizona.
FB_IMG_1710635701843.jpg

Looked like some special forces raid from a distance lol.
These guys are rock tuff and could easily be a match as special operators. It is Sunday morning and I watched them all day yesterday, and this morning.

No breaks that I observed, physical actions on the body continuously. Not sure how much protection from equipment failure they have, or the quality of their equipment.

These guys likely making between four to seven dollars USD daily, for 12 hours of very physically demanding work.

These guys likely making between four to seven dollars USD daily, for 12 hours of very physically demanding work.
Wow, I hope that is considered premium pay for that country. Amazing workers!

Reactions: GON
View attachment 208699Abandoned Advance Auto headquarters in Roanoke Virginia. Now for lease. They moved their headquarters to North Carolina a few years ago. They use to have their jet here too and a lot of 24 hour stores but there is none now.

Advanced was my favorite parts store chain, I remember the 24 hr stores.

Since it's pi day (Mar 14th), the tip seemed appropriate.

View attachment 208286
imagine if the establishment were bad at math and totaled it at $341.01

p.s. my dad once (masters in applied math) was not thinking right and he did add a 3 figure tip with the total being blank. The restaurant actually knew what he meant and totaled it correctly (was a my faith in humanity is restored moment)

Snuck into the pit summer 2022. That's amusing in itself because this venue was already using rolling barcodes on the electronic tix, meaning one can't screenshot it to someone else, it's changing every 10 sec. The exhilaration was that of a 20 year old and took me back to the 80s when it was irrelevant what section one's ticket was for as even in football stadiums we jumped down. With hockey arenas, the fall was much shorter lol

IMG_5837.jpg

Back