Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

It is super foggy this morning… makes for some cool shots though.
IMG_9458.jpeg

View attachment 200025Duck tape fixes everything once again! Even though I should have maybe got a silver or light gray if they make those colors. It would look better on this haha. This is the door panel of my truck on the inside. It’s a vinyl like material. Ideally I’d like to get a new one but probably wouldn’t be able to find one. I hate putting duck tape on it but it’s only going to get worse if I keep letting it go so stopping the rip early.
Maybe it's the brand of duct tape; the one thing I found that it won't do is hold/mend plastic moisture barriers to the door behind door panels. I used it on the Legend (barriers have been NLA for decades) and the adhesive just dried out and let go. This was "Duck" brand tape. Maybe the adhesive doesn't hold up to moisture 🤷‍♂️

Now I use that ventilation duct metallic tape. That stuff lasts.

Driving around Woodside and stopping at Bucks for a burger. The burger is undesirable in this thread but the non-food pictures should meet the strict posting requirements. Buck's is full of curiosities, including a lifesize Mini-Me.

From my dad, I know a bit about the Flexi-Flyer from the '50s. You'd lie down prone on it with your head facing forward. ^You'd steer the Flyer down a hill, without helmet and liley through automotive traffic.

ysh3g0G.jpg

I like the packaging and labeling on the bottle that you have better. mine looks like it belongs in a parts store, yours looks like it belongs in a grocery store or a pharmacy

Driving around Woodside and stopping at Bucks for a burger. The burger is undesirable in this thread but the non-food pictures should meet the strict posting requirements. Buck's is full of curiosities, including a lifesize Mini-Me.

From my dad, I know a bit about the Flexi-Flyer from the '50s. You'd lie down prone on it with your head facing forward. ^You'd steer the Flyer down a hill, without helmet and liley through automotive traffic.

ysh3g0G.jpg

Buck's reminds me of St. James Infirmary without the layers of dust.

Back