Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Porch railing collapsed on the girlfriend. She was holding it walking up to porch. Wood is very rotten. Least she didn’t get hurt

IMG_9404.jpeg

Looks like new life forms on the steps
Dude, the whole house is over 110 years of. Concrete porch and steps. Landlord is a great friend. I’m NOT pushing my luck to be fair. If you had 4 kids and are a carpenter/contractor I doubt you’d run over and bend over backwards.

I will NEVER post this sort of stuff way folks overreact.

Bye

@ Pablo: sorry to go off on you but landlords doing stuff to the house and fixing stuff. I get what you are saying. I’ve referred him lots of work.

Again, sorry I went off on you

IMG_7137.jpeg
Duck tape fixes everything once again! Even though I should have maybe got a silver or light gray if they make those colors. It would look better on this haha. This is the door panel of my truck on the inside. It’s a vinyl like material. Ideally I’d like to get a new one but probably wouldn’t be able to find one. I hate putting duck tape on it but it’s only going to get worse if I keep letting it go so stopping the rip early.

Saw this and laughed. We rented a house in St. John's Newfoundland when I was a kid and my sisters and I found lawn darts in the garage, so we started playing with them in the backyard. My mom caught us and lost her mind, guess there had been a kid who impaled himself in the skull recently and adults were hyper sensitive to them.
597C6A1B-40F0-4EBE-B885-AB8CCE9914DD_1_105_c.jpeg

Drove behind the OG of vanity plates.

Cropped the vehicle out on purpose, but this was the rear DMV issued, not a novelty plate on the front.

Be curious to know what year it was issued and its vehicle history…🙂

IMG_9347.jpeg

No worries. I live in the land of green slime, that stuff sets me off. I wore out my last pressure washer!!
Last time I painted the house I used a algicide in certain areas always shaded. Been 3 years now and working so far. My white propane tank that sat under some junipers and got terrible encrusted every year, I noticed where the big brass plugs they have on the top, where the rain drained off there was no algae. I put a piece of old 1/2" copper tubing along the top of the tank and I can say that practically stopped any algae growth over the last three years. Still gets dirty from debris and birds but easily washes off.

My roof has the copper in the shingles for anti algae growth but still moss is growing in one spot shaded. I just put about 20 ft of old copper tubing up on the peak where some of the algae is growing. I'll see how that does. They sell zinc strips to do the same thing.

Raining on frozen ground an excellent way to see how my surface runoff projects are working. Mostly all great.

Obligatory photos..

Propane tank copper tube.jpg

Dry well runoff.jpg

Dry well run off2.jpg

Back