The Jeep was hit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dishdude
Originally Posted By: 04SE
Is it the angle or does it look like Ray Charles set that molding piece atop the wheel well in place?

It's the angle. I should have taken a picture of the tape line under the window before they fixed it but I was too ticked off.
mad.gif

It should line up perfectly. I had to take mine back to have it aligned better, because when they tighten it up, it draws in, screwing up the alignment.

That sucks to hear that they didn't do it right the first time, they took my 1/4 window out, the only aesthetic issues I had was the alignment of the rear valance to the wheel well trim.

Sure enough after a second look it's misaligned, the other side lines up perfectly so it clearly can be adjusted better.

Thanks to Nick for ruining my night!
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Sure enough after a second look it's misaligned, the other side lines up perfectly so it clearly can be adjusted better.

Thanks to Nick for ruining my night!
grin2.gif

Sorry!
grin.gif

My aunt’s 2016 Avalon was hit last month and she was supposed to get it back today, I didn’t see it but my dad went down with her and he told them no, I guess the trunk doesn’t close easily, something with the exhaust, and the clear coat doesn’t look good. I haven’t talked to him yet. We’ll see what happens, I think it was almost $10k in damage. Toyota dealer body shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back