The Force is strong in this one...

wwillson

Staff member
Saw this at a campground a few sites away. When I first looked at it from the front, it took a bit to figure out what, "noom a ton s'taht" meant, then I walked around the side.

IMG-2044.JPG

Last edited:
so if it was electric powered they could just play this at low volume instead of the stupid electric car noises?

Where's the dividing line between real camping and mobile apartmenting? :unsure:
I guess it is up to the person. When I was kid we had Coleman pop up and I thought that was big time camping compared to tent camping. Now my kids think a fifth wheel with a bunk house is standard cause my in laws have one and they go with them all the time. I was messing around with the comment though.

Last edited:
Traveling with a big motor coach or giant 5th wheel and never leaving pavement might better be called RVing. Though you'd be surprised how many people with RVs like the one pictured will take it as far back dirt roads as they can out here in the SW, maybe call it glamping?

That RV is awesome. It sure beats the sox off of seeing the same old line striping on RV's! We need options from the factory like this.

Back