Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Linctex
Is there REALLY anything wrong with saying: "Jesus is the reason for Christmas" ?

Yes, It's becoming more secular every year....

But look at the first 6 letters in "[censored]mas"

The word Christmas is not censored.

However, you've separated it (by using underline tags around it), and the word _Christ_ does get censored.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

The word Christmas is not censored.
However, you've separated it (by using underline tags around it), and the word _Christ_ does get censored.

I COMPLETELY understand the "how" it happened.....

It is wrong because of the "why"

Originally Posted By: PimTac
That must be a new censor just added. Pitiful.

Indeed, it most certainly is pitiful.

I think the word that is more appropriate is disgraceful.

Originally Posted By: Uregina09
Another Drama Queen announcing that he's leaving and folks stoking his ego by responding to his tantrum. Please just go away quietly.

this... but toned down a bit.

nick's post is the best, so far, and it's true. one guy rags on nick for finding this episode funny. and, it is funny.leaving for such a petty reason, and announcing it to the world -- that's funny, since an adult is acting childish.
but, nick an I, and a few others, have a sense of humor -- so many here do not.drama queen threads, by nature, are funny.

some things stated:
- censoring is "pitiful" and "wrong".
- one wants to lock the thread.
- "mods are pieces of work", and " ... a mod is abusing their power".
more funny stuff. if some don't like the rules here, why keep coming back, and post, complaining about enforcement? that is funny, since it's illogical, and lacks common sense.
as a private site, the mods enforce things as they see fit. period. there's no reason to question it/[censored] about it.as nick said, "it's their rodeo".i don't understand why this doesn't sink into the skulls of some here.this is not cold fusion.but, it is funny.
I'm sure that a mod reading this will smile, and wish that he said it first.

kuato -- you're too thin skinned. this is the internet.

one post stated "don't get too upset about it".exactly.
grab your ball and bat, and come back to the game.
have a good night, all.

Originally Posted By: yeti

nick's post is the best, so far, and it's true. one guy rags on nick for finding this episode funny. and, it is funny.leaving for such a petty reason, and announcing it to the world -- that's funny, since an adult is acting childish.
but, nick an I, and a few others, have a sense of humor -- so many here do not.drama queen threads, by nature, are funny.

Agreed. Just another Look At Me Post...

if some don't like the rules here, why keep coming back, and post, complaining about enforcement? that is funny, since it's illogical, and lacks common sense.

Only one thing can describe the lack of logic... IQ
smile.gif

as a private site, the mods enforce things as they see fit. period. there's no reason to question it/[censored] about it.as nick said, "it's their rodeo".i don't understand why this doesn't sink into the skulls of some here.this is not cold fusion.but, it is funny.

This ^

Originally Posted By: PimTac
Your laughing emoti and off hand remark tells me you don’t care about anyone or you are really 12 years old trying to impress. Grow up some.
This is an Internet forum, people need to grow some thick skin and get over it.

Religion, Sex, and Politics should not be discussed here if you don't want your post to get locked or deleted. It is clearly in our forum rules. Do. Not. Bring. It. Up. If you want to discuss that, discuss it either at church on Sunday or on another forum that allows it. This forum does not allow it. Go find a playground that you can fit in.

Yeti described it very well, anyone being a drama queen makes me want to roll my eyes. Darn, the rolls eyes emoji is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back