Supper

Home made jambalaya with fresh deer sausage, fresh Andouille sausage (Boucherie this past weekend), onions, bell pepper, and shrimp.
C'est Si Bon, mon sha'!

JAM1.jpg

Looks delicious!

Funny I was talking to my wife about making gumbo or jambalaya a couple days ago. She hates spicy so her immediate reaction was no way. I’ve been fortunate to travel to the south and especially Louisiana several times for work. I’ve tried to convince her it doesn’t have to be a$$ burning spicy! She just can’t get past the words Cajun and not relate to super spicy. Guess I’ll just have to try it. She’s warmed up to a seafood boil on the last couple years…. 🤷‍♂️

Just my $0.02

Looks delicious!

Funny I was talking to my wife about making gumbo or jambalaya a couple days ago. She hates spicy so her immediate reaction was no way. I’ve been fortunate to travel to the south and especially Louisiana several times for work. I’ve tried to convince her it doesn’t have to be a$$ burning spicy! She just can’t get past the words Cajun and not relate to super spicy. Guess I’ll just have to try it. She’s warmed up to a seafood boil on the last couple years…. 🤷‍♂️

Just my $0.02
A lot of people have the misconception about Cajun food being hot. It's NOT hot. There are degrees of spicy. I like my food with a small sprinkle of Tony Chachere’s BOLD. It has the BEST flavor dialed up a bit spicy.

Back