Supertech Syn 5w30 vs QUSD 5W30

Originally Posted by RazorsEdge

Yup, we've seen times drop (tenths of seconds)for example while drag racing just switching to a different oil but the haters will hate,nothing will change that.
wink.gif

We have tried Redline, Royal Purple and Mobil 1. We have never been able to document a 0.01 gain which would be about 1% in power over Valvoline. Tenths stretches credulity.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Gene K
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge

Yup, we've seen times drop (tenths of seconds)for example while drag racing just switching to a different oil but the haters will hate,nothing will change that.
wink.gif

We have tried Redline, Royal Purple and Mobil 1. We have never been able to document a 0.01 gain which would be about 1% in power over Valvoline. Tenths stretches credulity.

Complex words like 'credulity' are not allowed here at 12:57AM in the morning. Can't be used until 8AM - after quiet-thought hours have elapsed.

I do agree with you a vast majority of the time...... at any hour of the day. I've stretched my tenths countless times.

Originally Posted by OilReport99
Originally Posted by CKN
Originally Posted by BAJA_05
My opinion -- "Not even CLOSE!!!" QSUD is smooth/quiet my whole OCI using it up to 5000 mile intervals on the Subaru or Acura in signature. Super Tech Synthetic just does not have that consistent smoothness -- to me -- after 2000 miles in my opinion -- let alone a full 5000 mile OCI..

Unbelievable..........................

Yes

Assume what you want. Probably from two individuals/members here that never used QSUD or think Super Tech Syn is the next best thing since sliced bread -- being its price!!! Lol

Originally Posted by rob1715
According to thousands of Blackstone Lab reports and API, ST is just as good as any other synthetic and will do the job just fine. If your truck takes simple 5w30, ST is fine.

^^^
11.gif
^^^

About like how some of the Motorcycle guys argue about how the clutch 'responds' between brands and grades of $12/qt. boutique oils.

The only time my bike's clutch ever 'responded' to me was when I dropped a hit of acid in the crankcase.
Come to think of it, that was the same day the bike and I had a long conversation with a sunflower.
crazy2.gif

Last edited:
Back