Supertech full synthetic 0W20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
Originally Posted By: wemay
The dexos license number comes back to WPp.

Nice detective work there, wemay!

Not me
smile.gif
, KCJeep deduced in a previous thread...
https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4655174/BRAND_NEW_SUPERTECH_SPOTTED

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted By: Miller88
According to the website the quart bottles were in stock at my local store. That is not the case.

That's a typical Walmart problem a lot of time it is in the back of the store and someone hasn't moved it to the shelves on the isles.

I'm guessing they still have to reset the oil aisle and make a spot for it. All of the walmarts here have 1/3 of the oil aisle taken up by diesel oils. Now that diesel trucks are a fashion accessory, the oils are in high demand!

Not a bad price IF there were no consistent rebates from Pennzoil & Mobil. I would imagine it will be priced the same as there other synthetic weights???

Dale

I am quite surprised to see the Super tech full synthetic high mileage is Dexos Approved. The only other full synthetic high mileage oil that is dexos approved is Valvoline Max Life Full Synthetic.

Last edited:
There was both the old and new bottles of ST on the shelf of my local WM. I compared the lot codes of the old and new and the new stuff has the same lot code format so it's still made by WPP/WNE but it's no longer stamped on the bottom of the bottle.

I "stumbled" on the Supertech 0w20 as well. At my local stores it is not stocked in the traditional oil section. It was on an end cap several rows away and not terribly visible from any main aisles. They also had the new Supertech oil filters. I don't know if they are any different other than now being painted blue, coming in a blue and white box, and costing a few cents more than the old black ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back