Springfield Saint AR ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JasonC
At the gun store I work at, a Saint is the last AR that we have in stock and nobody looks at it. The logo is hideous!!!

I really cannot understand why Springfield did that. I know companies are proud of what they sell. But come on, that looks ridiculous. It reminds me of car dealerships back in the 60's, that used to drill holes into the rear trunk lid of your brand new car. So they could permanently mount metal badges that identified their dealerships. When I was living back in Illinois, most every vehicle that had one of those would have rust forming around it within a couple of Winters.

When people buy a product, they don't expect a billboard to be attached to it. Even Ruger finally figured that out. They now place their hideous, "Safety... Read Instruction Manual First", rollmark on the underside of the barrel on their single actions, where it is much less noticeable. Instead of on the side. So as not to destroy the looks of the gun. I guess enough people complained until they finally listened. Springfield should do much the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back