Source For Microfiber Towels

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only gripe with the yeallow Costco ones is the outsized Costco tag on each one. I just bought a 30 pack at Walmart for $13. Not quite, as thick as Co but pretty good for the money.

Originally Posted by paulri
if you have a smaller vehicle, I have used (and def would use again) Meguiar's Supreme Shine. They come in a 3 pack and I use two for my Highlander & my old Civic--one to wipe off the big blobs, the second for the small drops. The 3 pack usually goes for 5-7 bucks. For bigger jobs (my Sienna), I like the autogeekonline Cobra Supreme--they let you pick the sizes, and they are incredibly absorbent.

I like these too. Have stood up well to dozens of detailing jobs. Their Water Magnet is also a cool product for drying cars. Once it gets saturated, wring it out and keep going!

The Water Magnet is the best waffle weave towel i use for drying my vehicles
thumbsup2.gif

https://www.meguiars.com/automotive/products/water-magnet-microfiber-drying-towel

Another vote for theragcompany

Originally Posted by PimTac

https://www.theragcompany.com

I have used them a few times. Customer service is excellent. Products come from either So Korea (premium) or China (budget) but they own both factories so QC is tight.

They have a huge variety so whatever you are looking for, they will have it.

I rip the tag off immediately after removing them from the bag.

Originally Posted by Toros
My only gripe with the yeallow Costco ones is the outsized Costco tag on each one. I just bought a 30 pack at Walmart for $13. Not quite, as thick as Co but pretty good for the money.

The Costco yellow microfiber towels are very good. I always wash them before use in plain water- no softeners

or detergent. A wash seems to make the towels more effective and gets rid of the excess yellow dye. Then

there's those miserable tags, I wish they would save themselves some money and eliminate them.

Why use a plastic fiber made towel? Plastic doesn't adsorb ANYTHING people. It will smear dirt and contaminants all over your vehicle.

Remember when people used deer skin chamois?

What about cotton towels? Remember the good old days? You know when we all used something that absorbed water and waxes? Removes dirt from the car instead of spreading it around?

Originally Posted by slomo
Why use a plastic fiber made towel? Plastic doesn't adsorb ANYTHING people. It will smear dirt and contaminants all over your vehicle.

Not true. Microfiber towels are made by splitting each synthetic fiber, making it absorbent and give it the ability to trap dirt and contaminants. This is why detailers switched to microfiber towels versus the cotton towel.

My microfiber towels absorbs a lot of water, even the cheap stuff from Wal-Mart.

Originally Posted by slomo

Remember when people used deer skin chamois?

What about cotton towels? Remember the good old days? You know when we all used something that absorbed water and waxes? Removes dirt from the car instead of spreading it around?

You should research some more before making such comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back