Some drywall damage that just doesn’t make sense

Just for fun, use Google map and place a pin and use the measure feature to measure out a straight line in the trajectory path left on the shingle at the entrance "wound ". Measure out a mile or so. Who or what falls under the line...

So, you are blaming ALL gunowners? Nice.
let's take a quick inventory of everyone that has a conceal and carry permit. I think over 99% have never been arrested even for a DUI. I'm sure that the type of people that are doing these activities aren't your most stellar upstanding citizens to begin with. this might go back to the every kid got paddled at school and everybody turned out okay. I got picked on a lot kind of bully but somehow some way I didn't go back looking for revenge. I think it's the attitude of people who don't have any leadership in their community and have never had any leadership at home growing up. people don't want to take responsibility for their actions and there's an action for almost everything we do regardless if we mean it or not.

Just for fun, use Google map and place a pin and use the measure feature to measure out a straight line in the trajectory path left on the shingle at the entrance "wound ". Measure out a mile or so. Who or what falls under the line...
I like what you're thinking's going with this but it looks like a nine short or a nine parabellum maybe a little thicker maybe a little thinner. they say that they can travel out to a mile but in theory I don't see that happening. I think where everybody assumed that it was fired and upward position towards the sky and it came down that way. might guess is is that it was either an accidental discharge or that somebody was aiming for something that was maybe in a tree and they missed and that's where it took flight and landed on that gentleman's house.

Quite the broad brush you got there!
what about the people who own rifles and arms that don't do that on the special holidays? sounds kind of like their guilty till proven innocent. I thought we allowed everyone to have their day in court. I'm not taking the statement with anything but a grain of salt. the original poster sounds a little better a little pissed off but I'm going to look at it as venting and just being a little upset. if anyone wants to complain about it look at what's happening over in the far parts of Eastern Europe or the Middle East. it's the least of their problems over there as things are a whole lot worse. I have to remember just like everybody else does that we're guaranteed nothing more than the very second we are here and going forward from that second nothing is promised. you go jogging one Saturday morning you're feeling good and then you claps because of a heart attack and two cigarette smokers find you and get you to the ER. it's not what most people would expect but like I said those who expect nothing are never disappointed.

I think it's just the ones that do things like using street signs for target practice.
yeah there's a lot of highway signs off of k 42 in K15 around Wichita that it seems have received the Saturday night special from people either leaving the bar or the hillbillies. I've driven by some of the signs time and time and time again and all I can say is whoever's sending the lead needs to work on their grouping and on their trigger squeeze because it appears like all the shots are pulling down into the left from either anticipation or flinching LOL

what about the people who own rifles and arms that don't do that on the special holidays? sounds kind of like their guilty till proven innocent. I thought we allowed everyone to have their day in court. I'm not taking the statement with anything but a grain of salt. the original poster sounds a little better a little ****** off but I'm going to look at it as venting and just being a little upset. if anyone wants to complain about it look at what's happening over in the far parts of Eastern Europe or the Middle East. it's the least of their problems over there as things are a whole lot worse. I have to remember just like everybody else does that we're guaranteed nothing more than the very second we are here and going forward from that second nothing is promised. you go jogging one Saturday morning you're feeling good and then you claps because of a heart attack and two cigarette smokers find you and get you to the ER. it's not what most people would expect but like I said those who expect nothing are never disappointed.

I hope you realize I was countering the rather all-inclusive comment made by @MParr.

Hard to determine scale without a coin or dollar bill next to it. But it does, in fact, look like a copper-jacketed bullet. 🔫

I hope you realize I was countering the rather all-inclusive comment made by @MParr.
“All inclusive”? Really? Exactly where did I use the word “everyone”?
Again, I don’t live in a bubble and I have witnessed the dangerous activity of celebratory gunfire on more occasions than you can count on both hands.

“All inclusive”? Really? Exactly where did I use the word “everyone”?
Again, I don’t live in a bubble and I have witnessed the dangerous activity of celebratory gunfire on more occasions than you can count on both hands.

You could work for the current white house administration. The wording I used was "RATHER all-inclusive." But hey, your intentions weren't going to come across the way you wanted them to if you added that word.

Back