Sold some oil today

So, having over 500 quarts of oil, took moms advice and sold some motor oil I’d probably never use. Sold some Multi Vehicle ATF(CarQuest brand) some CarQuest 15w40 and some Dexron VI. Sold that all for $40. Sold 11 gallons of SM MAXLIFE 15w40 and 3 gallons of DELO XLE 10w30 SM/CJrated stuff also for $38.

Yeah I’m a fool and could’ve sold it for more but I have a heart and took a loss on the stuff. One buyer was older gentleman that has diesel stuff and tractors. Other guy has 4 GM products. Thought I’d share my “trimming the stash experience”. Happy Sunday BITOGERS

I try to limit my supply to 100 quarts, but that’s for 6 family members cars.

Nice of you to sell it at a discount.

So, having over 500 quarts of oil, took moms advice and sold some motor oil I’d probably never use. Sold some Multi Vehicle ATF(CarQuest brand) some CarQuest 15w40 and some Dexron VI. Sold that all for $40. Sold 11 gallons of SM MAXLIFE 15w40 and 3 gallons of DELO XLE 10w30 SM/CJrated stuff also for $38.

Yeah I’m a fool and could’ve sold it for more but I have a heart and took a loss on the stuff. One buyer was older gentleman that has diesel stuff and tractors. Other guy has 4 GM products. Thought I’d share my “trimming the stash experience”. Happy Sunday BITOGERS
With the cool web name you use , I doubt that you are a fool

How are people selling oil, Craigslist? I have a 12 pk of atf and 12 qts of a grade I don’t use anymore I’d like to get rid of.

How are people selling oil, Craigslist? I have a 12 pk of atf and 12 qts of a grade I don’t use anymore I’d like to get rid of.
Nope, put it on Facebook marketplace. Word of mouth to some friends over line in Ohio is how sold the rest

Back