Smallest 13/16-16 threaded oil fillter

Size matters. What's the shortest 13/16-16 thread "Chevy type" oil filter?
Like a PF35, PF932 or HP4 filter but short, riding lawn mower short.
The seal diameter can be anything from about 2- 3/4 to 3- 5/8.

The stubby little AC Delco PF454 that was used on Mercruisers & some Novas is the shortest one I know of.
I'll briefly continue my search for an even smaller filter at lowes for a rideing lawnmower, it's the last place I haven't checked that has small oil filters, they're probably metric or 3/4-16, but that ph454 should do it.

My sling blade buddy called me back he said the filter I'm looking for is a "111" type. I searched on ebay and found a mobile "M1-111", jegs "je111" John deere L111 and a few others.

Found the smallest 13/16-16 filter I could without built in relief. A mobile m1-107a.
There were more with a built in relief, of equal size or biger.
Once my little test is over I'll run a normal full size filter.

If you have a remote duel or a bypass filter that's a 13/16-16 the smallest micron that's easy to find is a bt344-s, it's 9.8 micron at 99% and 27 micron absolute.
For my test I decided to just put a normal size but smaller micron than normal micron filter on there and add some oil.

How cool!
You were able to find and tap into an oil line in a location where an adapter could fit.

When you have a chance show us a picture (s).
This cannot be an "impellor-in-an-oil bath" system as they don't have oil passages (lines).

Hmm...Is an external, electric oil pump involved?

How cool!
You were able to find and tap into an oil line in a location where an adapter could fit.

When you have a chance show us a picture (s).
This cannot be an "impellor-in-an-oil bath" system as they don't have oil passages (lines).

Hmm...Is an external, electric oil pump involved?
The engine, a harbor freight predator 459cc has a 1/8 inch pipe thread port for an oil pressure switch and I just returned the filter oil back to the oil sump via the oil drain plug.
Pictures are about half way down on here.

Back