Small wet tile saw comparison

I am looking at 2 wet saws for tile. 1. Diamondback 57087 and Kobalt KWS B72-06. Both are the same price but the Kobalt has a sliding top. Diamondback says its a 1/2 HP @ 6 amps, Kobalt has no HP rating just 6 amps and a higher rpm from what I see. Any recommendations or opinions?

I have this diamond back saw with a sliding top. I did a couple of small jobs. It worked great for me.

IMG_20220601_180118443_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220601_180121660_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a saw like this several years (13+) ago. I have used it many times for cutting tile and concrete slab stones. I don’t regret buying a bigger saw. It works great. Has a 10” blade and water tray underneath. I would buy something standard that you can easily get blades for as well.

Picture

Just my $0.02

Thanks for the info guys. I am only looking for the table top version that has the blade below like the models I haver referenced.

here is the ridgid that the HF is knocking off

Kobalt is lowes brand? not necessarily any better than the HF.

How much use is this going to get. Ridgid has much better warranty.
"Free Parts and Service for Life with Registration"

HF has 90 days.

Decided on going with the Kobalt as the sliding tray was a must and it had the 3 year warranty. Also got the units I mentioned in the link for $135 each. Diamondback flat top warranty was only 90 days. Hope I made the right choice but we will see. I sliced off my F finger on a table saw some time ago so the further away from the balde the better. LOL

Back