Should I use Lubegard Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that LG Red, also provides extra lubrication to the valve bodies - and returns the gaskets inside the trans to somewhat original condition.

I have used it in almost every car we have owned - most recently a 2009 Audi A4 Quarto - with amazing results. This stuff is one of the few real deals out in a world of snake oils and celebrity endorsed products.

Well my Trailblazer is definitely shifter much smoother, but I'm not sure it's the LubeGard or the fact that I've replaced nearly all of the atf with new Maxlife.

Originally Posted By: nicholas
I believe that LG Red, also provides extra lubrication to the valve bodies - and returns the gaskets inside the trans to somewhat original condition.

I have used it in almost every car we have owned - most recently a 2009 Audi A4 Quarto - with amazing results. This stuff is one of the few real deals out in a world of snake oils and celebrity endorsed products.

That's why I gave it a shot. My truck has never had shifting problems, and is in a "safe" year range, but the larger family of transmissions is known to have valve body issues at higher miles. At this point, the truck doesn't owe me a thing, so I'm willing to try additives other than just straight up Mercon V, and also, I have never heard of a Lubegard product causing damage. This isn't like asking if a sodium silicate coolant stop leak is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back