Shopped at https://discounttires.com? THEY LEGIT??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gon' make a purchase and if it goes well, i'll let y'all know!

Their prices are GREAT!!!!!

I've bought my last 4 sets of tires from Discount Tire Direct.
They usually show up in less than 2 days,right to my front door.
Awesome prices and the tires are factory fresh.
No old stock.
Great tire dealer.

Quote:
This is not the *DISCOUNT TIRES* that we know and love.
Actually they are NOT the DISCOUNT TIRE (no S) we know and love. I suspect they get many web hits because of their name being very close. Beyond that, I'd use them as a price comparison resource, to take to DT/AT, and that's about it.

Meh.

I looked up tires for my Corolla (195/65R15). I could get some Michelin HydroEdges from these guys, at $94 per. Add another $9.66 shipping for each tire to my door. Add another $10/tire average to have them mounted, and I'm at around $115 each installed.

I'd rather go to Sam's, pay the $111 each, plus $15 each to install, or $126 each installed. To save about $10/tire, you get unknown service after the sale, you get to pay for any flat repairs that you need in the future, and have no road hazard protection, if that's important to you. If you happen to get a bad tire from the set you buy, you've got to wait and ship it back, etc. Not for me, not for $10/tire of savings.

Now, if they had the Michelins for half-price or something...

I too have bought from DiscountTiresDriret... 4 sets of tires and more to come soon along with 4 RAGE 17" wheels. Have turned on my friends/family to DTD.

I've visited the Discount Tire Stores in Arizona. They too have a website and will ship. I personally like the "Direct"online as I have had such great experiences with them along with price matching and most of the time, Free Shipping!

Figure in the shipping! - Discount Tire Direct usually has free shipping and you can sometimes find a great deal + or - one size dimension (aspect ratio or ballooned width). pirelli p4 are great tires we put on the rav 4 - slaughtered the junk OEM Toyo on there in ALL aspects; Ride, Handling, and Wear, balance, noise.

Last edited:
Excellent prices from these guys.

But, if you call Discounttiredirect.com they should be able to match or even beat these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back