SERVICE PRO FULL SYNTHETIC. MOTOR OIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Warren Oil makes Service Pro Full Synthetic...not sure about the oil filters as I think there are different ones including their Extended Protection synthetic filter which supposedly competes against similar higher end filters from M1, Fram Ultra, etc.

The one time I didn't change the oil on my old Mazda myself they put a Service Pro oil filter on it. That one was a cheap jobber filter so you'd probably need to know which one it is to assess it. Warrens makes or resells a lot of different private label products.

Thank u. I am not liking Service Pro Full Synthetic. Had oil change with it in my 2015 Escape. I went to Valvoline. They put Synpower Full Synthetic 5w 20. Its almost like my Ford Escape said thank you. You can barely hear it now. So quiet. Bravo Zulu. Valvoline.

Didn't think SP was that thin...

Ever since our local hardware chain stopped carrying it, have not seen it anywhere.....

Originally Posted By: Baseball17
Thank u. I am not liking Service Pro Full Synthetic. Had oil change with it in my 2015 Escape. I went to Valvoline. They put Synpower Full Synthetic 5w 20. Its almost like my Ford Escape said thank you. You can barely hear it now. So quiet. Bravo Zulu. Valvoline.

Outdoor temps have been much better the past week, here in the Midwest. I suspect your new Valvoline would have sounded the same as Service Pro, during the cold peak weeks of winter.

Sometimes timing your oil changes with a change of weather can have an effect on before & after engine sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back