Sardines, blind robins and kipper snacks

I wonder if sardines are an "older" generation thing (no offense meant). Like what is the average age of someone that eats sardines? I imagine it becomes less and less common every year but that's just my theory.

I couldn't be paid to eat them honestly.

i eat sardines sometimes but more is better as they are said to be VERY healthy as well as the bones. they contain a good amout of omega 3's which many lack as omega 3 can help offset the too much omega 6's people consume + our Bischon loves them!!

I wonder if sardines are an "older" generation thing (no offense meant). Like what is the average age of someone that eats sardines? I imagine it becomes less and less common every year but that's just my theory.
Possibly; anchovies too. I don't mind the odd anchovy on pizza, but there can't be cheese on it at that time, sauce only.

I eat sardines right from the tin on crackers for lunch at least once a week. I found out about them when I spent a year and a half working housing construction. The crew was all Portuguese except for me. They ate sardines everyday for lunch and I too developed the habit -done on a dare after losing a bet no less. Best food out there that almost no one eats. Had anchovies yesterday on my salad - yum!

While I'm vegan what surprised me many years ago while working for pizza hut was how popular pineapple & anchovies pizza was.

I like sardines. Used to eat them at work especially the really pungent kind. Usually meant I had our small lunch room + TV all to my self.

1673040540402.jpeg

Back