Sams Club's new Prime Series motor oil

I've been running Mobil 1 0w20 in my Jeep and I've not seen any shearing down. It is great oil. Like Ram02 said, I'd just keep Mobil 1 in that Caddy and it'll be happy.

Right. Prob safe to assume anything meeting the d1g2 spec would be fine for 5 k ish intervals. Better oils would prob come into play much later on after 10k or so or so I'm beginning to suspect.

Originally Posted by Hootbro
Not bad pricing for quart bottles but still cheaper per quart for the SuperTech 5 quart jugs sold in the Walmart stores.

Supertech is much more expensive on the 0/20.
5 quarts of Supertech around $14 and 5 quarts of Prime come out to $8.66

I believe but I'm unsure it does seem like an Amilie Product based on the bottom of the bottle where the symbol is. I'm doubting myself as someone else posted the UPC symbol and came up with Warren

Last edited:
Sams has been doing free membership for years. Or nearly free.

We just got a coupon in the mail a couple weeks ago for buy a membership for $40, get a $40 gift card at the register.

I'd call that good as free.

Usually they do $25 gift card and a large pizza, but times have changed. The SAMS restaurants are closed, as are the self service pizza and sodas.

Sams always has weird grades of oil. Sorry I'm not going to go crazy for 10w40 Prime low bid motor oil. Then they have six packs of Mobil 1 for $29. Nothing worth me buying.

Back