Sad Cat

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
344834101_755176326302093_4407740939702784102_n.jpg

What's comical is that my cats do come running whenever they hear me opening any can. I'm sure they can smell fish from a few rooms away instantly but they still come running for visual verification even if I opened a can of something they don't like. :ROFLMAO:

What's comical is that my cats do come running whenever they hear me opening any can. I'm sure they can smell fish from a few rooms away instantly but they still come running for visual verification even if I opened a can of something they don't like. :ROFLMAO:

In our kitchen pantry is where we keep the dog treats.
If anyone goes into the pantry for any reason, all 6 dogs are at the door waiting for you to exit the pantry, and see what you are holding.
Such utter disappointment tonight when I came out with spaghetti and sauce to make. Spirits were lifted somewhat later on though when all the leftovers went to the dogs.

Regarding the single panel cartoon: What's your point? (ha-ha)

Just last night I gave Daisy a section of veiny beef cut from a big London Broil. You should've seen her rocking her head side to side keeping the spongy thing between her molars. She loved it.

You're in the vicinity of stuff they do like, and obviously got the can opener out. Makes perfect sense.

You're in the vicinity of stuff they do like, and obviously got the can opener out. Makes perfect sense.
They know when it's time to eat and start following me around until they get their food. I can get them to come running immediately by tapping their food bowls. Sounds, odors, an internal clock, and an innate sixth sense guide them towards food.

In our kitchen pantry is where we keep the dog treats.
If anyone goes into the pantry for any reason, all 6 dogs are at the door waiting for you to exit the pantry, and see what you are holding.
Such utter disappointment tonight when I came out with spaghetti and sauce to make. Spirits were lifted somewhat later on though when all the leftovers went to the dogs.
My friend has a St Berndoodle with an exceptional ability to track down food. That rascal nicked a banana I had sticking out of my cargo pants' leg pocket while I wasn't looking. :ROFLMAO:

Back